2010年6月4日星期五

new hair cut


Juz now I go cut my fringe luu ..

I go wif PEI YING and LI MEI ..

1.30 I went PEI YING house first .. after that we went LI MEI house ..

then we went to saloon ..

ok luu .. I love my new cut .. hehe .. luckily this time din cry .. haha ..


then we WALK to a restaurant

and I forgot that restaurant call wat name already ><

no aircon .. damn hot at there .. ><

we saw XUE YUAN and her gf and bin bin at there too ..

long time din see him le luu ..

same face .. same tall .. bo change lengzaii mor also .. XD


then we WALK to fresh buy drink ..

after that .. we WALK to econsave wait LI MEI mum fetch us bak ..

walao .. keep WALK WALK WALK .. damn hot hot hot !!


about 4 sumthingz .. PEI YING and me went to ' nail house ' ahaha ..

I dun noe how to call that .. paiseh .. ><

we wan to do our beauty nail mah .. hehe

my bii say me ai sui ><

yea !! im ai suii .. how?? cannot???

cum beat me la ben .. XD

PEI YING do first luu .. we wait so long time luu ..

wait until wan sot lur .. XD coz got many customer ..

we stay there til 8.00 p.m @@

then PEI YING d boy keep phone cum .. ask her to bak now ..

so...................

we change nez morning luu .... 10 .30 !!!

dun noe i can wake up or not ><



sorry ting .. sorry yuan .. sorry ling ..

nezt time lar ok ? sorry cannot pui u all sing k today ><


waiting ...

waiting i update my blog on tomorrow wif my beauty nail pic .. haha




没有评论:

发表评论